Winter/holiday envelopes exchange

I participated recently to an envelope exchange. The idea was to create envelopes with a winter or holday theme. I sent five envelopes that I will not show you as I forgit to scan them (how stupid I am...) and I already received three in return.

One from Jean Wilson(the letters look much much nicer in reality than on this scan)


One from Phillip Lerche. Phillip used a paper bag from the Paper Source store. I love the idea.

The paper bag says "please recycle this bag", this is what Phillip did !

Phillip also inclued a bonus post card created by himself and a poem:



One from Karen Ness. Look at the very nice way Karen has written my first name. And as you can see she did not write my surname but I anyway received the envelope! Thank you mister postman.


2 commentaires:

  1. Looks like it traveled very well - I was worried how it would fare on a trans-Atlantic crossing. It didn't even get a postmark. The others you received are great, I like what Karen did with the ornament stamps.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to more great mail exchanges between us in 2015.

    RépondreSupprimer