My 2015 digital art Journal : Dream

I have been reading a lot these days about art journals. I have also watched a lot of tutorials on You Tube. So I decided to start my own journal. But of course, as I am more at ease in front of a computer, this will be a digital art journal. Each page will be a digital image created on computer. Then I will print each page in the form of a postcard. I will keep one for me, and I will send one to friends and contacts. I will share with you page after page. The full art journal will be displayed on the page here (link also available on the right).

The first page is the cover. I wanted to use "Dream" as the title of my journal. Here is what I came out with. I am not completly satisfied by the result. I wanted to have the word "dream" loking more like a cloud. Well, I'm in the learning phase !


3 commentaires:

  1. Interesting idea to do this digitally. I'll be keeping an eye on it to see how it progresses.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'ai reçu la carte postale avec cette page. Merci beaucoup!

    RépondreSupprimer