2015 Digital art Journal : Time flies

Early January I was making a birthday card for my sister. When doing this I realized what age she was reaching and I also realized that next year I will be 50! Half of a century! How did it happen? Did I miss something? I was shocked how quickly time flies. Then I realized that “Time flies” may be not the best “sentiment” for a birthday card, and I kept the usual “Joyeux anniversaire”. But then I decided that "Time flies" would be a great prompt for my art journal and I created a page.

I started by the background. I wanted something grungy and I layered several background pictures using Photoshop (correction for this one I think I used the freeware Pain.net). Then I added some texture with the text on the left side and the background stamp on the right side. This is a Kaisercraft background stamp that I stamped, scanned and digitally modified. Then I used digi-stamps for the clock. I spent some time finding the best font to use for the words “Time flies”. 
At the end I’m quite happy with the result.


1 commentaire:

  1. J'aime le dessin. En plus, ça semble parfait aussi pour être envoyé à John:
    http://scriptorsclockcards.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer