2015 Digital art journal : Coffee is always a good idea

What I like with art journal (or digital art journal) is that there is no rule. You can create a page about whatever you want, something you like, or you don't like, for instance. For this page I decided to dedicate it to coffee. I love coffee. I drink a lot of coffee (well, much less than when I was young because this is not very good for my health). Also for this page I decided to plagiarize the famous quote from Audrey Hepburn (Paris is always a good idea).


1 commentaire:

  1. I keep a coffee shop journal.It is small,wee small,I keep it in the car and whenever time allows,I record the sights,sounds and taste of my public java experience.In my family,we were all spoon fed coffee instead of apple sauce.What chance did we stand?

    RépondreSupprimer