Received from Phillip Lerche

On the same day I received two pieces from Phillip. First an envelope illustrated with lots of insects. Insects are everywhere, even on the stamps!



And a postcard that Phillip sent me as a bonus to one of the recent swap on Mail Me Some Art (I did not scan the card I sent and received for this swap). The idea was to create a postcard illustrating a book you like particularly. Phllip sent me this card illustrating "The man in the high castle" from Philip K Dick. I haven't read the book yet but I already purchased it on Amazon ;-)


1 commentaire:

  1. I am pleased the insects arrived - the postmarks are a bit unusual.

    And I will be interested to hear what you think of the book - I found it to be very thought-provoking, and couldn't stop thinking about it for months after I read it.

    RépondreSupprimer