Sent to David Stanley Aponte

This envelope is an exception for me. As you know I usually make my envelopes on computers. But recently I decided to explore the wold of Mixed Media. I even purchased a gelli plate and I played a lot with it. I had a lot of fun but did not really produce something that I would like to share with you yet. While playing with my gelli plate, I used a piece of paper to clean my brayer between two colors, and I did it trying to use a pattern. I came out with a nice painted paper that I used for this envelope to David.


1 commentaire:

  1. Really cool to see you exploring some different options for your mail art, Eric. You created a great effect here - and where you placed David's name, it makes the image look like pencils and markers lined up. Hopefully you'll do more of these.

    RépondreSupprimer