November envelope swap : my sendings

I mentioned it in my post uesterday, November swap is already on going so here are my envelopes. I selected a WInter theme for these envelopes. They are all made using the digital kit Step Into Winter from Jen Maddocks Design.






5 commentaires:

  1. Tout simplement que tes enveloppes sont chouettes , et pleines de douceur!
    Bizzzzzzzzzz

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Some beautiful pieces here. I love them but there again winter is a nice time of year to get inspired!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Glad to see you back with your blog after the awful events in Paris. I really like these envelopes, really great composition.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I received my beautiful envelope from you yesterday, Eric...Many thanks! It truly evokes a sense of winter's beauty..! Carroll in Vermont

    RépondreSupprimer