Digital art journal : Mission Inspiration January 2016

I had so much fun working on my digital journal in 2015 that I decided to continue in 2016. For the first page I did something different. Mike Deakin, an artist that I follow on YouTube, has launched a sort of art journaling challenge that he calls Mission Inspiration. Every month he will create a "Mission" inviting people to create an art journal page using 10 prompts. He has also created a Facebook group where people can share their creations. You can access to Mike's channel here and to the Mission Inspiration Facebook group here.
The 10 prompts for January mission are the following.



As I in the mood these days to recreate in the digital world  the look of mixed media technics I decided to go for this mission. And here is the page I came out with.



The collage elements I used are coming from a collage sheet I bought on Mike's Etsy store. One of the rubber stamp I used is a backround stamp from Kaisercraft. I stamped it and scanned it. The other one is a script stamp but I have no idea of where it comes from. I'm not sure I will be able to complete the mission each month but I will try.

1 commentaire:

  1. I was wondering how you would do this digitally given the list. I think it is very creative to scan rubber stamp images then use them on the computer. I like your digital journal, so I'm glad you are continuing it in 2016.

    RépondreSupprimer