2016 Digital art journal : Fifty

Today is the day. The day when I get fifty! I can hardly understand how it happened so quickly. I’m not really bothered of aging. But fifty is an important milestone, in a man’s life. I remember that when I was young, I was computing that in 2000 I would be 34 and it looked to me very old ;-) Now we are 16 years after the year 2000 already. I would love to be able to say that I did not change. But this would not be true. At least physically time has brought more fat on some strategic parts of my body. And my eyes are declining, I need to wear glasses to read or write. But otherwise, deep inside, I have the feeling I haven’t changed so much.
I would like to take benefit of this post to thank everybody who has participated to my FIFTY mail art call, with a special thanks to Philippe Charron, Phillip Lerche and Jean Wilson. The call is open until the end of the year so there is still plenty of time for you to participate if you did not do it already.
At the occasion of my birthday I have decided to contribute to my own call, in the way of a digital art journal page. A simple one, with my signature frogs. Or course. And yes, you can check, there are fifty frogs on the page. As for all my art journal pages I will print this one in the form of a postcard and I will surely send it to some of you.
Now, “en route” to the next fifty years…


5 commentaires:

  1. Happy Birthday, Eric!
    Fantastic post, have a wonderful day, and yes:
    Here's to another 50!
    ~♡~

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Joyeux anniversaire, Eric!
    Je t'ai aussi envoyé un "50", en attendant qu'il serait chez toi aujourd'hui. J'espère qu'il va arriver quand même.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer