2016 Digital art journal : Smile

Several years ago there was a show on French TV about « happiness ». A vast subject for a TV show, don’t you think so? I remember that in the show there was someone explaining that the first thing you should do in the morning is to smile. Even if you don’t feel like, even if you feel sad, just smile. And doing this everyday as a mechanic will help you having a happier day. I was really doubtful about that, but I started trying. Every day, when getting out of my home in the dark and cold to go to work, I smiled. And I must admit that it helped me feeling better straight away. As if smiling helped me to see things from a different angle… It hasn’t changed my life but I keep doing it, so if you see a stupid guy smiling in the underground at 5h45 in the morning , this is me ;-)

This explains today’s page for my digital art journal, that I did using elements from the digital kit “dazzled” from Studio Rosey Posey.


1 commentaire:

  1. I might have to try this technique! Great design, I love poppies but can never get them to grow.

    RépondreSupprimer