New FIFTY sending from Phillip Lerche

Phillip continues his sending of wonderful contributions to my FIFTY mail art call.

First a nicely postmarked envelope.


For some obscure reasons the postal service has sent back this envelope to Phillip instead of sending it to me, so Phillip sent it back to me using this nice envelope.


I love the stamps (that did not get postmarked ???) and the cute artistamp.

Then Phillip made a postcard using a cookie box lid (I wonder what has been done with the cookies ?). 


As he was afraid that it would not go safely through the postal service he used this nice envelope to send it (I love it).



And finally a very nice collage.




1 commentaire:

  1. Cookies? I don't know what you're talking about...

    Glad to see these arrived in good shape!

    RépondreSupprimer