Gare au gorille...

I realized that I still had time to send some contribution to Phillip for his “year of the monkey” mail art call, so when I came across a vintage ad with a cute gorilla on it I decided to use it. But to do something different I decided that this time I wouldn’t do any digital collage, but a real collaged envelope, using pieces taken from magazines. This is my first fully collaged envelope and I’m pretty happy about it. For the non French speaking readers, “Gare au gorille” means “Beware the gorilla” and is part of the lyrics of a very famous French song from Georges Brassens. 



I also made a card, using the same gorilla and a recycled card made from an ad for Nespresso.



1 commentaire:

  1. I saw this on Phillip's blog, and I thought it was a digital collage. So it's still cooler...!

    RépondreSupprimer