The incredible shrinking man

Continuing my series on old movies from my youth, I sent this envelope to Iryna. The incredible shrinking man is one of the movies that impressed me a lot when I was young. The special effects were quite good for the time, of course they would look a bit outdated today. I’m surprised that there hasn’t been any modern remake of this movie (or maybe there is one and I’m not aware?).


3 commentaires:

  1. The Incredible Shrinking Woman movie came out in 1981. I have no idea how much it resembles the shrinking man movie, but as I recall, it was a very fun movie. Lily Tomlin starred. I have not seen it on Netflix - will have to look for it.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I did not know this versio ... I have to look for it

      Supprimer
  2. The 1989 film 'Honey, I shrunk the Kids' is influenced by the classic on your envelope.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey,_I_Shrunk_the_Kids

    RépondreSupprimer