FIFTY: the two last ones from Philippe Charron

My FIFTY call is now closed but I still have a bunch of contributions to share with you. I will do this in the coming days, starting today by the last two contributions from Philippe Charron.
The first one (number 46) is in two parts and is a tribute to the “wrapper” artist Christo.


And here is the last one (number 50).


Interesting to note that on fifty items sent by Philippe, one has been lost (and replaced), one has been send back to him instead of me. The forty-eight others have reached me without issue.

As a bonus here is another nice envelope sent by Philippe for the new year.


2 commentaires:

  1. The wrapped 50 is a wonderful idea, and perfectly matching with those stamps...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A stunning conclusion to Philippe's 50 fifties.

    RépondreSupprimer