Paper bag sent to Philippe Charron

I have decided that I will answer to all contributions to my “Paper bag mail art call” by sending myself a paper-bag/envelope. I have so many paper bags at home, just waiting to be transformed into something else…

My first answer is for Philippe Charron. I decided to take some risk here and to send an envelope made from a paper bag that you get in France when you buy the famous “baguette”, i.e. the very traditional piece of bread that has become a symbol of French people. These bags have the right width to put an A4 sheet folded in three. They are quite long but this is easy to shorten them. The only problem is that these bags are usually made form a thin paper so I’m not sure the envelope will resist to the postal machines.

I did not do much on the bag itself, I just highlighted the word “tradition”, which is, in case you don’t know, a type of “baguette” that you can buy in Paris. It is supposed to be produced in a very traditional way, which, very often, means a higher price, but not necessarily a better bread quality…


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire