Sent to Fabienne Lebaron

As an answer to Fabienne’s contribution I made an envelope from a paper bag. But as the bag did not have any inscription or decoration I decided to add my own embellishment using rubber stamps and collage.


The stamps I used are part of a set from Cheery Pie Art Stamps. I used Ranger Archival Ink (jet black), Versafine ink (Crimson red and Toffee). This is also my first attempt at inking the border of the envelope and of some images, using distress ink from Tim Holtz (Vintage Photo), and I quite like the result.

6 commentaires:

  1. Iryna Barysava15 mars 2017 à 17:22

    These are very cool stamps and postage stamp!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Iryna. In fact in the top right corner this is not a postage stamp but a simple image. The stamp is in the left top corner. I wanted to play with a sort of faux stamp ;-)

      Supprimer
  2. Merci encore pour ce bel envoi ! Il y a quelques années ,nous avons visité le clos Lucé ,le guide de l'époque nous avait rapporté (vérité ou légende) que léonard de Vinci avait transporté la Joconde sur son âne !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Content qu'il soit bien arrivé. J'aime beaucoup le clos Lucé. C'est un endroit où je vais de temps en temps.

      Supprimer
  3. Very nice effect. It looks like the bag was designed that way.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I had a hard time choosing the ink colors to get this effect !

      Supprimer