Exchange with Smash

Smash sent me this cute small white paper bag envelope. The size is rather unusual as it is narrow but long. I love the triangular stamps (I always love triangular stamps. I think this is a cool shape for stamps).


And here is my answer using the second part of the “Maisons du monde” bag. It gave me the opportunity to use one of the washi tapes I recently purchased (Yes, yes. I really needed some new washi tapes ).



3 commentaires:

  1. Great exchange - and how cool that you matched the washi tape and stamps to the bag.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I was happily surprised by this match

      Supprimer
  2. Eric great bag match up, and yes WASHI tape is very much needed by all bag/envelopes makers. No permission needed to buy more

    RépondreSupprimer