MMSA swap: found poetry cards

I recently took part to a swap on Mail Me Some Art. A swap that was hosted by Phillip and the subject was “found poetry”. I made two cards, using a mixture of digital art and real collage.



And in return I received the two following cards from Andrea and from Constance.



*** UPDATE ***

The card from Andrea has in fact been victim of the sorting machines that have removed the front. Here is the original card.




3 commentaires:

  1. I think the front must have come off Andrea's card during the delivery process! And left a different 'poem'.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. 😊 I thought it was a minimalist approach of found poetry... glossy paper does not stick very well obviously

      Supprimer
    2. It is still a cool piece of mail art - as if the sorting machines wanted to create their own poem.

      Supprimer