Two paper bags from Phillip Lerche

Phillip sent me recently two new paper bags. First this wonderful Tigertree bag with fantastic stamps.



And then a pharmacy bag with a nice color match between the bag and the stamps.



As you can see, none of the stamps got cancelled.

5 commentaires:

  1. The colours look slightly different on your blog and on Phillip's.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I guess this is a question of parameters of the scanner

      Supprimer
  2. I wonder how they are missing the machines? The pharmacy bag is pretty close to letter size, so I would think it would go through the sorting machines like normal. Perhaps some kind sorter diverts the bags?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes. Hard to understand. And as you will see when I blog the last bag I got from you, some even stranger situations happen...

      Supprimer