A bunch of contributions from the “confraria de arte postal Selus”

I received this large envelope from Brazil.



It is coming from the “confraria de arte postal Selus”, which seems to be a group of mail artists. The envelope was filled with eight (yes eight! ) very nice contributions to my paper bag mail art call.

First this envelop from Solange Keller.




Then three envelopes from Heloisa Sonaglio








One envelope from Joel Silva




One envelope from Lavinia Thys




And two envelopes from Maria Luiza Cangeri.




6 commentaires:

  1. WOW! What a collection!!!!
    Amazing!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes. I was really happy when I got it.

      Supprimer
  2. This must have been so much fun to open - what a great set of envelopes.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It was really a good surprise as I did not expect it. Amazing to see how a simple mail art call can reach a lot of different people.

      Supprimer
  3. Great set and great fun to respond to all!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Indeed. I habr lots of work in frony of me 😊

      Supprimer