As my stack of paper bags was shrinking rapidly, I made a call around me to get some new ones. My mother in law was kind enough to give me a pack of 50+ bags that she had collected for me. Among them there were a lot of “baguette” bags, often of the same model. As I do not want to send ten times the same envelopes to my contributors, I decided to experiment a bit with these bags. My first experimentation was to apply paint on them. Here are the two fist ones I created. It was really fun, so you may see some more in the furture.
One for Lars.
One for the anonymous contributor who sent me a very nice bag several weeks ago. I think I have identify the contributor and there I sent an answer. If I was wrong, too bad for me. If I was right, call em Sherlock Holmes!
For people interesting by the technical side, the bags were painted with Dylusions paints (love them) using a baby wipe. The black marks were made with a stencil and the white one with a bottle cap!