Bonus post: a mail art call from Philippe Charron

If you are a regular visitor of my blog you probably know the name of Philippe Charron, at least through the beautiful mail art he sent me over the last years (if you don't know him click on his name on the right part and you will see all the beauties he has sent me).

So for the first time, Philippe is launching a mail art call and I'm very happy to publish it to encourage you to participate. Here are the details:

Theme: Send me your sun, and you will receive mine.
Size and thechnics are free.
No deadline.
Send your contribution to :
Philippe Charron
5 Impasse de la pierrière
17220 Bourgneuf
France

Don't hesitate to spread the news so that Philippe receives lots of sunshine!

3 commentaires:

  1. Coucou Eric , merci pour l'info ...
    STP , as-tu gardé le théme la vache ...
    Bizzz

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer