November PTE Exchange – part 2

As promised, here are the five envelopes I sent. For this exchange, I wanted to try something new. A technique I had used already once or twice. I printed some design on transparent sheets and folded them into envelopes. That was more difficult than what I thought. The ink of my ink jet printer took days to dry on this material. Then folding the sheet of plastic was quite tough. At the end, the result is not as nice as what I would have expected. I’m not sure it was worth the time and difficulty… Of course I put a piece of white cardstock inside the cover to make it pop.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire