Yes again some more paper bags I sent recently to Katerina, Anna, Jocelyne and Uwe.
Here are two ATC I made for a swap on Mail Me Some Art website. The theme was yellow ATC, meaning ATC which are mainly yellow. I hope mine are yellow enough…
And here is the envelope I made to send them to the host of the swap.
Here are some more Rolodex cards that I have sent recently to some of my mail art contacts. I love playing with Rolodex because they have a small size and I can try all sort of techniques without being afraid of spoiling something like a journal page or an envelope. All these cards have a background made with a gelli plate.
It is time for a new Mission Inspiration from Mike Deakin on Facebook. First here are the prompts.
I must confess that I am not very comfortable with steampunk style so I had to struggle a bit got this one. Anyway here is what I have created.
January Mini Mission prompt was Jazzy. Here is the envelope I created using a portrait and a quote from Gershwin.
Before I share with you the fantastic sending from Judit, I owe an apology to all contributors to my science fiction mail art call. I’m very late publishing their sending on my blog. Lots of things happening here and there have delayed my usual daily routine. Be patient it will come!
Judit sent me a large envelope.
On the back the envelope was cleverly torn to reveal partially its content.
And here is the content fully revealed.
I came across this project on Facebook. The idea is that Kevin sends to the participant three bookmarks picturing a head. One is a “starter” meaning that Kevin started a collage, and it’s up to the participant to finish it. The second one is to be fully decorated by the participant. The third one is to be started by the participant and will be finished by Kevin. So here is what I got (first the wondeful envelope used by Kevin to send me the bookmarks).
I haven’t started working on them yet. I feel nervous now that I got them 😊… I will share with you the finished collages when they are ready.
I haven’t participated to a swap on MMSA since ages. I decided to take part to the Valentine tag swap. I have never done any tag before so it was an interesting challenge. I had the idea to reuse the same design that I already used some time ago for a card but to adapt it for a tag. I’m quite happy with the result. The heart is printed on tracing paper which gives an interesting effect that you cannot really see on the scanned image.