Trying something new

The French post has recently issued a set of stamps picturing insects. I already showed one of them, the lady bug one, on an envelope sent by Philippe Charron. The full set was issued in the form of this mini sheet containing four stamps.


Philippe also sent me a pharmacy bag franked with the same lady bug stamp.



I really like this set and  I had the idea to use pieces of the above mini sheet to decorate an envelope, made from a paper bag coming from my company restaurant. This bag was green and white, decorated with a dragonfly that I cut. And here is the result.



I used the same idea to send this envelope to Lisa, this time the envelope is a standard white envelope.



I rather like the results and may re-use the idea.

8 commentaires:

  1. It's a great stamp sheet, and I love how you used it.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes I love this stamp sheet. I m not so often pleased by stamps issued by French post.

      Supprimer
  2. Iryna Barysava19 juin 2017 à 19:41

    A gorgeous stamp sheet. Care to swap? The way you incorporated the stamps is very clever!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes sure. I have several of this sheet. Will send you one as soon as i can.

      Supprimer
  3. Iryna Barysava20 juin 2017 à 19:56

    Oh! Appreciate it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love it:) Great idea and wonderful stamps!

    RépondreSupprimer