Playing with mixed media

After having some fun with painted paper bag, I decided to try a step further, with even more mixed media techniques. I made one envelope from a paper bag and then I painted it, I used bubble wrap to make some marks on it and then I collaged some tissue paper and paper dolls from Tim Holtz. I then added a quote taken from the song “Ballerina girl” from Lionel Richie. And here is the result I sent to Elena.


2 commentaires:

  1. LOL! I bought a packet of these today. Having so much fun playing with possibilities! The ballerina is a favorite. I look forward to seeing your creations.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes the ballerina is great. These paper dolls are not so easy to use for mail art though. They are rather thick and hard to glue. I was afraid of the sorting machines so I had to wrap this one in a transparent paper...

      Supprimer